- April 22-25th- Monday – Thursday — April Break: Extended Hours.
Al-Hidaya Learning’s Qur’an Reading and Hifdh Weekday Classes will continue as usual during the April Public School Break.
There will be fun activities 4:00-5:30pm followed by regular classes after Asr 5:30-7:30pm.
- MUST REGISTER: Registration link: http://bit.ly/aprilramadancamp
**The Muslim Scientist Camp will be offered during the Summer Camp Insha’Allah!**
- May 5/6: Ramadan Starts :
اَللّهُمَّ بَلِّغْنَا رَمَضَان – Allahumma ballighna Ramadan – O Allah! Let us reach the month of Ramadan. Ameen
- June 23rd: AHL End of year Celebration
- July 1- August 9th : Summer Classes
- July 1- August 9th : Summer Camp
- March 22nd: Parent Information Night -5:30-8pm
AHL will hold a Parent Information Night to provide parents with information on School updates, issues, and answer any questions you may have. Parents will have an opportunity to hear from current teachers and about the school curriculum and teaching techniques.
- The Agenda for the night:
5:30pm: Snacks and refreshments will be served (Please bing a dessert to share. Please label dish if nuts are an ingredient).
6:00pm: **Updates on Al-Hidaya Learning Programs. Hear from the experts during the panel discussion**
7:10pm: Maghrib Prayer
- March 24th: #2 Parent Teacher Conference