Assalamualiykum Parents and Staff,
We pray you all are staying well and keeping calm.
Please know that we are taking precautions for Corona Virus as best as we can. The school building is being disinfected almost daily and we are canceling any events where there will be too many people.
1) This Friday from the beginning of the year we were scheduled to have Parent Orientation. This is cancelled.
2) This Friday we were also going to have an event on COVID-19, Fact. Fiction, and Q&A. This is also canceled at the Al-Hidaya Masjid. Instead, this event will take place on line.
WHAT: *Corona Preparedness Conference Call Agenda*
WHEN: Thu. Mar. 12, 9:30 pm
WHERE: Conference call
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 548 057 260
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,548057260# US (New York)
+16699006833,,548057260# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 548 057 260
1) What measures can be taken to prevent the spread of infection in the Masjid while keeping to religious guidelines?
2) How can Masjids work together to beef up preparedness / response to the pandemic?
3) Should each Masjid create a list of elderly in the larger community, and assign people to monitor them?
4) Can Masjids help the looming crisis of international college students that are being sent home?
5) What is the communication strategy in dealing with Corona Virus, internally and with the outside world?
6) If a Corona patient has passed away, how to conduct the janazah?
Inshaa Allah we will have experts on the call (a scholar, a physician and expert on viral epidemic containment)
Please watch the video below:
To ensure that you and everyone around you is safe please take the following steps:
1) Clean your hands often.
2) Avoid close contact with a sick person.
3) Stay home if you’re sick.
4) Avoid public places if you are 65 years and older, or have serious chronic medical conditions.
4) Cover coughs and sneezes.
5) Clean and disinfect frequently touched areas, daily.
Let’s not forget our children. All this media and talk, daily in our household about this virus, is causing our children a lot of stress. Please limit your discussions and screen time about this virus in front of them.
Please click the link below to read about how you can help Children Cope with Emergencies
Educational Program administration
email ahl.attendance for attendance